- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- White, 0.25 mm, general purpose adhesive on both sides of firm type foam bonds to many high surface energy substrates.
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress; exceptional shock drop performance
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- Thin bond lines
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4914 is a white, 0.25mm thick, firm, double-sided, pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape to attach a wide range of materials including many metals and plastics. It's ideal fo low profile bonding.
Get exceptional adhesion and shear strength with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4914. Our highly durable, firm, closed cell and pressure sensitive acrylic foam tape with a paper liner. Its double sided aspects make suitable for bonding a wide range of materials, including various metals and plastics.
It has a clean appearance, resists ultraviolet (UV) light and high temperatures. Its high strength makes it a very durable tape.
- Use for joining transparent material, mount backlit translucent signs, edge bond resin filled glass, metal, glass and high surface energy (HSE) substrates, decorative material and trim, nameplates and logos, panel to frame, and stiffener to panel